Upper Elementary Assistant Teacher
Riverbend School, Natick MA
Upper Elementary (9-12 years)
Riverbend School seeks an Upper Elementary Assistant Teacher to support the Upper Elementary Program Coordinator and the other members of the UE Team in the design and preparation of an inviting and challenging Montessori environment using a full complement of Montessori materials as well as supplemental materials. A successful candidate for this position will embody a joyful approach toward teaching and learning and believes strongly that every student can experience success in school. This position is currently 25 hours per week with the potential for full time.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to work with children in an educational setting
- Montessori classroom experience preferred
- Must be comfortable working in a culturally diverse environment and committed to embracing differences and valuing multiple perspectives
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Clear CORI and MA fingerprinting
- Working towards Montessori certification preferred
- Previous work with 9-12 year-olds preferred
Riverbend offers competitive benefits for positions over 30 hours per week.
Please apply for this position via the following link on Riverbend's school website: